Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lost Playground

I've been enjoying my latest job for almost 3 months now. Work during the day, and roaming the city streets by night. It's not as glamorous as I wanted it to be when I was still in college, but I'm really really happy with my life right now. Although I live far away from my family, I get to push my limits and see how far I can go. Living independently isn't really easy. Sometimes I feel homesick and miss my snobbish fluffy cat. There were nights I eat at fast food restaurants surrounded by empty chairs. That is why I love weekends. I get to roam and do crazy things 'til dawn. 
Life may be hard today, but we will find the lost playground tomorrow.

Follow on Bloglovin
xx Anne G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...