Friday, January 18, 2013

Twenty Five


My parents' silver wedding anniversary was a success! We weren't really planning for something grand, but people helped us to make this day possible. It also became an instant reunion with our relatives, former office mates, and my grade school and high school friends. 

I would also like to thank our relatives and family friends for taking time in witnessing my parents' special day, my minions who helped me organize this event, and most of all, Fr. Jun Sescon, thank you for making this day special.  

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! :) 

Follow on Bloglovin

xx Anne G. 

1 comment:

  1. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet users, its really really fastidious post on building up new website.


    Also visit my website - how to lose weight

    ReplyDelete

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...