Thursday, January 10, 2013

Purple Haze


I was invited to host a wedding last month at Paradiso in Cavite. The couple were my boyfie's family friends. I was kinda hesitant to take it because it was my first time to do hosting. With all of my guts, I did the script and the program. Whew! I was happy that it ended well. (Or should I say better than I expected?! haha!) 

Did you notice my make-up? i really love how it looked like! It was airbrushed by the make-up artist. It was my first time to try "airbrush" make-up. It lasts for hoursssss! It's really great and it doesn't smudge.

Next week, my parents will be celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary. We will be having a mini-wedding for the renewal of their vows. I'm really happy and grateful to have them both! 


Follow on Bloglovin


xx Anne G. 
Purple dress - Cosmopolitan Clothing, Shoes - Gibi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...