Monday, December 31, 2012

The New Manila


It's been months since my last post, and I miss blogging that's why I'm baaaack baby!

I've been busy with my personal life. I'm back in the city once again, and this time, I'm already on my own with my new job (that I really prayed for). That's why I'm very grateful for the love that all of you gave me. >huuuuug<

This post was suppose to be for last October. My boyfie and I spent the day as tourists in Manila. Since it was National Museum month, the National Museum was open to public for the whole month of October. So, we took advantage of it. We saw sculptures, paintings, fossils, national costume, and almost everything that is related to Philippine culture. After that, we also went to Intramuros and roamed around a little. 

It was nostalgic, and we hope that the future generations will still be able to see the best of Manila.

xx Anne G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...