Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Post BDJ Fair Syndrome

I couldn't get over from the Post BDJ Fair Syndrome! My high school buddy, Jeny, and I went to the BDJ Fair 2012 last Sunday (October 14) at the SM Mall of Asia. It was our first time to join the fair. We pre-registered at Ms. Jasmine Mendiola's talk - Style Me Over. She tackled the best make up looks appropriate in different situations. Then, we went gaga over the event's hella fun activities! 

Ms. Jasmine Mendiola's fasyon look!
I was one of the winners of Bauhaus denims! thank you! >_<
Sorry for the haggard - no make up look. :P
Jen's hula hula shoots :P
Flipsters' origami challenge!

I wasn't able to take much photos of the booths and activities because we were too busy having so much fun! We also visited Bauhaus' Tarot Card Reading, which has the looooooongest line. It took us almost 2 hours in line! Whew!

I got home with tons of loots and prizes (sorry, I already ate the food. hehe) and the most important thing is that we got to donate at Rocked Philippines while having so so much fun!

Thank you so much BDJ and sponsors! 'Til the next BDJ Fair! 

 See yah again bellas! 

Follow on Bloglovin

xx Anne G. 

6 comments:

  1. I am not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this info for my mission.
    Look at my blog post - activenfljerseys.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It's simple,
    yet effective. A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and appearance. I must say you've done a great job with this.
    Also, the blog loads very fast for me on Chrome. Superb Blog!
    Take a look at my page - canada goose outlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any solutions to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd genuinely appreciate it.
    Also visit my homepage - canada goose uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not know if it's just me or if everyone else encountering issues with your site. It appears as though some of the written text in your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my web browser because I've had
    this happen previously. Kudos
    Here is my homepage Canada Goose Jakke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and also the rest of the website is also really good.
    Feel free to surf my site ; canada goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's actually a nice and useful piece of information. I'm happy that you
    just shared this helpful info with us. Please
    keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
    My web site ; www.cheapnikenfljerseys-usa.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...