Monday, October 1, 2012

Hair Talk : Fun with Ponytails

Ponytail is a form of hairstyle which gathers all the hair away from the face on one side, which looks like a tail of a pony. 

I like making ponytails during lazy days and when I'm in a rush to go outside the house. But sometimes I feel so plain and dull by just putting a lifeless ponytail. 

Good thing I found a few DIYs on reinventing PONYTAILS on Pinterest!

1. Hair Knot

2. Braid Wrap

3. Twisted Pony

4. Boho Braid

 Which one's your favorite? :) 

Follow me on Pinterest for more pins! 
Follow Me on Pinterest


Have fun doing your ponies!

xx Anne G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...