Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Soaked Up

 
 

 

It's not having what you want
It's wanting what you've got

I'm gonna soak up the sun
Gonna tell everyone 
To lighten up (I'm gonna tell 'em that)
I've got no one to blame
For every time I feel lame
I'm looking up o I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna soak up the sun


 Excuse my LSS (Last Song Syndrome) for the old lady. :)
I know summer has already ended, but going to the beach is always a good idea! Especially when something needs to be celebrated. I was invited to go to the beach with my boyfie's family last last weekend at Laiya, Batangas. Oh how I missed going to the beach! 

The smell of the salty taste water. Waves crashing like the sound of a lullaby. The soaking tanning heat of the sun. The rushing blue waves hitting the sand. I couldn't exactly express how allured I am by the mystic beauty of the sea. Afraid. Yes, I do. That mystic beauty, how could you be so beautiful and dangerous at the same time? 

Follow on Bloglovin

xx Anne G.
White Designer Beach Dress - gifted, Maxi skirt - thrifted, Colorful beach dress - c/o Churbish ShopSandals - Rusty Lopez, Hat - thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...