Wednesday, September 5, 2012

La Senza - Show Off!

"if your wearing lingerie that makes you feel glamorous, you're halfway thereto turning heads"
~ Elle Macpherson 


Here in the Philippines, most women are expected to be conservative and HOT at the same time. And I believe that sexiness isn't really all about showing off skin. It's all about how you SHOW OFF your individuality in a sexy way. 

Women don't really need to take off their clothes to feel sexy, what's the secret? LINGERIE.

La Senza is one of my favorite lingerie lines. And on September 10, 2012, La Senza is having their SHOW OFF LAUNCH at La Senza Rockwell!!! (OMGEEEEE! I HAVE to be there!!!)


Last time that I've visited their HAPPY HOUR, I felt like I was in heaven. Seriously. I went crazy choosing over their great selections! 

This time, I really want, oh, I have to be on their launch! I can't really miss this!


Remember SMITTEN LITTLE KITTEN the REASONS why do I ♥ La Senza

 Sexy
                    Men's Kryptonite
         Intriguing
          Tantalizing
     Thrilling
       Enviable
                                  Never Ending Confidence

  Lace
       Intimate
     Trendy
              Tremendous
                         Luxurious Pleasure
    Erotic

  Kinky
                              I - the source of desire
                  Tastefully Made
   Tough
               Excitingly Fun
      Naughty
                Show-Stopper

Hopefully my entry get picked, 'cause I would really love to get EXCLUSIVE INVITES on this event!!! **fingers crossed**

xx Anne G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...