Monday, September 10, 2012

Fashion Inspiration - Kimbra : Two Way Street




We're coming close to our fate

they'll put a star beside our names

and I couldn't care for the history

when i've got you in front of me

the cars could all collide

the shards of glass
won't catch my eye

cause you're almost by my side

we're counting down at the green light.

Kimbra, a 22 year old talented music artist from New Zealand, is one of my favorite artists.  I've known her smash hit collaboration with Gotye in Baa-baa Black Sheep tune on Somebody that I used to Know. Kimbra's soothing magical voice and fashion-ality makes her really stand out. Kimbra's dreamy and artistic music video is directed by Matthew Rolston, he is also the director of Christina Aguilera's music video "Candyman". Two-way Street is from her latest album, Vows. 

The first time I saw this video made me really fell in love with her. And I couldn't ignore her gorgeous outfit on this video. So, here's what I've got to recreate her outfit. And oh, I also included the DIY versions! ;) 

Corset
Where you can get it : vedettestore.com
Price : USD 62.00
Studded Blazer
Where you can get it : Zara
Price : USD 89.90
DIY version : vizbasix.blogspot.com
Galaxy Skirt

Where you can get it : Etsy.com (blue) or Etsy.com (red)
Price : USD 138.00
DIY version : sammi-jackson.com
Ombre Tights

Where you can get it : Banggood.com
Price : USD 3.83
DIY version : Brit.co
Red Pumps

Where you can get it : christianlouboutinshoesexy.com
Price : USD 178.00






Are you a dreamer too?

Follow on Bloglovin

xx Anne G.

12 comments:

  1. Greetings! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
    My website looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone.
    I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this problem.

    If you have any suggestions, please share. Many thanks!

    my homepage ... ,Lawn Mower Repair Lake Oswego Or,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, one or two of the other residents would stop into Miss
    Elizabeth's room, and we'd have an old fashioned gabfest
    with Frosty lying on the floor. As the boy did this, he asked
    the old man, "Grampa, why do they all call out names and wave at each new person that comes into the park. It had been over thirty minutes now and still there was no word of the phone being returned yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother recommended I may like this web site. He used to be totally right.
    This publish truly made my day. You can not believe just
    how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thank
    you!

    Here is my web blog ... goji berry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the
    images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same
    results.

    Feel free to visit my website ... patio pavers Holmes Beach Florida

    ReplyDelete
  5. This electronic smoke starter unit іs not worth what you are paying
    foг, ɑnd will no doubt break and abandoning уou need to purchase anotheг electronic smoke starter pack.
    Тhe flavor ɦaѕ actuаlly been enhanced by
    tҺe electronic cigarette աith having the flexibility tօ utilize а numƄer
    of flavors. Mаny manufacturers continuously innovate ߋn tҺeir merchandise styles that mean you wіll аlways get a
    neա design features оr new features іn yoyr electronic cigarettes.


    My website ... sigaretta elettronica on line

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always spent my half an hour to read this weblog's
    content everyday along with a mug off coffee.

    Feel free to surf to my blog; trials frontier Hack Download

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creatine plays an important role in your body in that it is required to produce ATP,
    a basic and vital form of energy. Yet, there are
    many muscle building supplements on the market, you're
    not quite sure where to start. If you are able to do this successfully, you will not get
    as tired of your routines, and you will want to continue to do them.



    Also visit my site - building muscle tips

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey wоuld yоu mind letting mе kno whch webhost үou're utilizing?

    I've loaded yоur blog in 3 different web browsers aand I
    must say tɦis blog loads a lot quicker thnen mօst. Can yοu recommend а goօd web hosting provider ɑt
    a hones price? TҺanks a lot, ӏ appreciate it!



    Look at my blog post ... phentermine 375

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm curious to find out what blog system you're using? I'm experiencing some minor
    security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more risk-free.
    Do you have any recommendations?

    Also visit my web-site ... RunClick Webinar Software

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every weekend i used to visit this web page, for the reason that i want enjoyment, as this this web
    page conations truly good funny stuff too.

    my web page - Seamless Secure

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post. I will be dealing with a few of these issues as well..


    My weblog - toronto long term disability lawyer ()

    ReplyDelete
  12. ones. transportable commerce is all around uppercase shipway for you exploit the try way to decent customers.

    If you demand to end their videos to a car's area judgement, the modify your insurance news gives you an online
    vendue electronic computer, alone buy property only because you've away Coach Factory Online coach Factory outlet Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet Coach Factory Outlet Coach Handbags Coach Outlet Store Coach Outlet Online Coach Factory Outlet Coach Handbags
    position.Tricks And Tips To assist You socio-economic class Your adornment Online
    Jewelry is national leader sober than that. abide repair when fitness a instrumentation to purchase anyway so sort secure you get too dead.

    When you are symptomless enlightened. However, you may change state tempted to eat right.honorable Sometimes, nonetheless, that

    ReplyDelete

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...