Monday, September 3, 2012

Beach Break

So, last last weekend I was invited to go to the beach with my boyfie's family to celebrate his father's birthday at Laiya, San Juan Batangas. Here are just some of the photos we had.

My contract has already ended with the advertising company that I used to work for. I was an Account Manager for half a year. I really thought that I won't survive those six months, but gladly, I did! Whew!

 I've been occupied with a lot of things these past few days, and I'm hoping to get my pulse to blogging again. Wish me luck on my journey! ♥

It's already September, and do you know what this means?! Holidays are coming! 
Happy -BER month everyone!!

xx Anne G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...