Thursday, August 23, 2012

Verge




It was the 9th day since my uncle died. He was in a coma for almost 2 years. My family and I visited the cemetery to offer him a prayer. I don't really understand why they celebrate it, but all I know is that it's a tradition from the great great ancestors and we are obliged to do so. This also serves as a "mini-reunion" for the family. That day I was with my cousin, Row, a ballerina and a multi-media arts student. 

We had our sumptuous dinner at Serye in Santana Grove and a little frappe after. 

Follow on Bloglovin

xx Anne G.
Bow hat - DIY, Dress - Bloggers United, Ankle Boots - thrifted, Purple Ring - Vente, Galaxy Bangle - gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...