Monday, August 20, 2012

Nostalgica Sabato

 

My boyfie and I were feeling nostalgic last Saturday. We had a little date in the city where I used to live. It's been a while since we last visited Mall of Asia in the south for a date. We gobble over the all-you-can-eat buffet at Chef D' Angelo for lunch. A lot has changed and new stores came in town. I was living in the south for years before we finally moved to the east. I became a little nostalgic of the stores and restaurants we used to visit. I felt really dizzy going home because of the sudden change of temperature. It's really really hot in the south with all the noise and air pollution compared to the quiet and serene village where I'm living now. 

xx Anne G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...