Sunday, August 12, 2012

HAIR TALK : VITRESS : Anti-Stress to Your Tresses

Morning habit: Alarm rings, turn it off, snooze it for 10 minutes, 10 more minutes and 10 more . . . And to find out, you're already late! After taking a quick shower and putting your clothes on, do you head straight under the sun?  

The answer should be NO!!! Like your skin, your hair needs a SUNBLOCK too! 

As for my latest product review, I would definitely recommend Vitress! I personally use Vitress since I had my hair treated. I feel like my hair is dry and frizzy without it! ugh.. 

Vitress is a brand from Splash Corporation which specializes on hair care. Last month I received a very kikay package from Ms. Joanna, the Brand Manager of Vitress, for a product review.
Vitress have 3 variants for the cuticle coat (the transparent bottles) : 
1. HAIR REPAIR, 2. INSTANT RELAX, and 3. HEAT PROTECT
They also have 3 variants for the hair polish (the elongated tubes) :  
1. STRENGHTENING, 2. SUN PROTECT and 3. LONG-LASTING FRAGRANCE.  

So first, let me draw the thin line between the Hair Cuticle Coat (HCC) and Hair Polish (HP)
HCCs are Oil-like, while the HPs are creamy

Let's start!
Vitress Hair Repair aims to restore dull and lifeless hair with a smooth, silky and shiny hair. It's best for people who underwent hair treatments like perming and hair coloring. The scent is like a crisp sliced apple. Yummy!
According to my hairstylist, wavy and frizzy hair is the most common type of hair among Filipina women. Due to humidity and sun melting heat, we tend to wrap our wet hair to a pony or a bun causing the waves and frizzy hair. And because of this, it's good to try Vitress Instant Relax for flattering those wavy and frizzy hair. I know a high school classmate who tried this one and it really works for her. Everybody thought she went to a salon for a hair treatment. Who knows, it might work for you too? :) 
Love ironing your tresses? Better put a shield before putting those ironing clogs! Direct heat from the hair iron or from your blow dry sessions can cause too much damage to your hair. Just imagine putting your skin under the direct heat, it hurts right? Like your skin, your hair is feels pain too! Better put Vitress Heat Protect before having your styling sessions to protect your tresses from further damage. 
So you love working out, but do you also love the sweaty smell of your hair? (uhmmm....i guess, no?) Then you got to have Vitress Long Lasting Fragrance! You don't want your hair to smell awful when you flipped your hair while working out with your hot gym instructor, right? ;)
You're not into hats and definitely hates bring heavy umbrellas. But did you know that like your skin, your hair needs a sunblock too? It's good to have Vitress Sun Protect to keep your tresses protected from the sun's damaging rays that causes dry and frizzy hair.
Your hair is prone to breakage and split ends? Gotta have Vitress Strengthening! It has a Vita-Strength formula which helps prevent the hair from breakage and split ends.

So, have you decided what to grab next time on choosing a after-care hair product? Got to make a smart buy, even Cosmopolitan Philippines have included Vitress Hair Solutions to their list of Beauty Awardees Winners 2011. ;)

Show them some love! 
Like Vitress on Facebook.

xx Anne G.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site
    and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.

    Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you
    access consistently fast.

    My homepage http://Person.yasni.com/florida+Spine+1408563

    ReplyDelete
  2. naturally like your web site however you have to check the spelling
    on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the reality on the other hand I'll definitely come again again.

    my website: uni-wuppertal.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This paragraph offers clear idea designed for the new visitors of blogging, that truly how to do blogging and site-building.


    My web page ... materialisticva67.skyrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's in fact very difficult in this active life to listen news on TV, so I simply use internet for that purpose, and get the hottest news.

    My web page - Commercial Led Lighting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice weblog right here! Additionally your website quite
    a bit up fast! What web host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink to
    your host? I want my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

    Look at my web site Colorado Chiropractic Association

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on
    your page. Im really impressed by it.
    Hey there, You've done an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this
    web site.

    Visit my site ... las vegas golf schools

    ReplyDelete

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...