Monday, July 2, 2012

Outfit Post : Nude Clouds

 

I can hear the whisper of the unending chasing of winds
The voices within my soul binds
I quiver, 
Because I felt jaded behind the nude clouds.
- Anne G.


Now is composed of the numerous hours of the past. Memories. Dreams. Hopes. Memories of pain and happiness. Never let the past stop you from reaching those dreams. Always be hopeful. Don't get trapped and jaded behind the nude clouds. 


I wanna thank Ms. Jen of Sam's Station for sending me the lovely clothes for this week's outfit post! x


top - Sam's Station
skorts - made by Sam's Station
belt - 168
shoes - Effegi
Earrings - 168
ring & cuff - Carriedo


Show us some la-la-love!
Like Sam's Station on Facebook


Anne G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...