Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fake Tattoos x Thrifted Away

 

 
I must admit that I'm really really delayed with my posts and I apologize to my sponsors. Last month, I got an offer of collaboration from Ms. Ana of Fake Tattoos. I really love putting fake tattoos when I was a little kid, I feel like I'm a freakin' rockstar when I have one and that is why I love Fake Tattoos!


Fake Tattoos is a European-Swedish owned company which produces non-toxic hypoallergenic temporary tattoos. Linda Johansson, owner, was inspired by the Chanel fashion reports during the spring in 2010 that made her saw the growth of business potential of temporary tattoos intended for adults.


Fake tattoos can lasts up to 2-5 days, depends on where you put the tattoo. They also customize tattoos. Just give them the illustration and they'll process it for you!



And now, you can avail 10% off of everything in Fake Tattoos.
Just enter the VIP code: Disco fever


They ship worldwide and they ship within 48 hours. So hurry! hurry! Clock is ticking! 


VIP code is valid until JULY 31, 2012.


Visit http://www.faketattoos.se/en/ for more details. 


xx Anne G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...