Tuesday, July 31, 2012

BROW FILES : My Top 11 Female Celebrity Brow List

Eyebrows. Eyebrows. Eyebrows.

Some people don't really take time to "properly" groom them. But it's really important to groom and shape them properly. 

I love to watch movies and browse the internet. And I love to see women with prominent eyebrows. They serve as my reference/model in shaping my brows.

So, here are my TOP 11 Female Celebrities with Notable Eyebrows

1. Anne Hathaway
From Mia Thermopolis of The Princess Diaries to Cat Woman of Dark Knight Rises. 
She's really one of my favorite actresses. She can make any movie scene funny.

2. Kate Middleton
The Duchess of Cambridge
Her Fairy-Tale life story is enough to make every girl hold on to their fairy-tale dream wedding.


3. Emma Stone
The lady with stunning eyes.
She is one of the girls who always gets the geeky roles. 
From The House Bunny to Easy A and now The Amazing Spider Man.

4. Kiera Knightley 
The English Actress with a lovely accent. 
I took notice of her when she joined Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) at The Pirates of the Caribbean.


5. Penélope Cruz
I'm an avid fan of suspense and thriller films, and I've known her for her role in Gothika


6. Lucy Hale
To be honest, I'm not really watching Pretty Little Liars. 
I was just allured by her eyes and brows when she visited the Philippines for a brand endorsement.


7. Aishwarya Rai
Miss India 1994
She recently gave birth to a baby girl and gained baby pounds. 
But her beauty still remained the same as I've seen her in The Mistress of Spices.


8. Megan Fox
The sexy girl from the Transformers and now an expectant mom.
Every man knows her. 
(Believe me. Even your boyfie does.)


9. Kim Kardashian
The American Socialite
She and her family is best known for their status.
You'll know her especially when you're a fan of"Keeping Up with the Kardashians".
(Most of my gay friends know her.)


10. Lily Collins
The daughter of the musician, Phil Collins. 
She's the pretty girl from the movie, Priest.  

11. Camilla Belle
No, she's not the twin sister of Megan Fox.
She's the little Cathy Bowman from The Lost World: Jurassic Park  
and recently Nora Dominguez of From Prada to Nada 

Who are your top favorite celebrities with notable eyebrows? Make a list and don't forget to share them!  

xx Anne G. 

P.S. If you need professional care with your brows, better visit http://www.browhaus-manila.com/ . Click here to know more about my personal experience at Browhaus Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...