Saturday, July 21, 2012

2N1 DIY : Winter Scarf to Summer Cropped Top

Rain is pouring outside and my creative juices are also pouring. It only happens once in a blue moon and because I love my readers so much, I'm taking this opportunity to share my latest DIY (Do-It-Yourself) reinvention to my lovely readers!

I love reinventing things because it doesn't require much money and hence, you're making those old stuffs "new" again. I know most of you and your family members have a lot of clothes that you don't really use anymore. Did you know that you could reinvent them for two seasons?
Winter/Rainy Season
**Ring c/o Braccialetto Filipina 
Summer

Requirements : 
1. Big old Tee (T-shirt).  - You can get them probably on your dad's old closet where he haven't opened for years. Just make sure it's not his fave or else you're doomed!
2.  A sharp Clothing Scissors. 
3. Cutting Skills. - Not the one who is an expert on escaping from classes. :D


Let the DIY lesson begin!

  Fold  the shirt horizontically
 Cut it horizontically.
The lower part of the shirt instantly becomes the scarf perfect for cold/rainy season!

 Now that you already have the scarf, let's do the summer cropped top! 

 Fold the sleeves of the shirt. 
Cut them vertically. Do it on both sleeves.
 
 Now for the fringe, Cut the both sides of the sleeves. 
 
Fold the shirt vertically with the front side outside the fold. 
 Get only the front side of the shirt.
 Cut it at vertically at around 5 inches.
 Tie it. and now, you have your summer cropped top! 
 
Weeee! I hope you enjoyed my 2n1 DIY for today. :) 


Show me some la-la-love and post your own creations on thrifted away's Facebook fan page too!


Happy crafting! xx


♥ Anne G.

1 comment:

  1. I want to to thank you for this wonderful read!
    ! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I've got you book marked to look at new stuff you post…

    My website ハミルトン 時計

    ReplyDelete

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...