Monday, June 11, 2012

Philippine Fashion Week Day 5 - Penshoppe : IMPACT

Last May 26, 2012, I got the opportunity to watch the Penshoppe : IMPACT Fashion Show.
 
Upon arriving the SMX hall, employees and marshalls were scattered to assist the invited guests. It was one of the most organized fashion shows I've attended. Kudos to the organizers! 
 

The show is about to start. 

Hit play --->

I really like the back drop of the show. Colorful but not overly done. Simple but pleasing and surprising!

The Show started with their Chambray Collection. Denims and Khakis. To Checks and Splatter. Corporate and Party Chic.
The Final Showcase. 
And the most awaited moment. . . They showed the teaser of Penshoppe: All Stars Campaign which made the audience really excited! 
So, why did I come to the show? There were only two reasons!

1. Leighton Meester of Gossip Girl! 
She was really into the overwhelming happiness and excitement of the audience! 
So, what's the second reason??

2. Mario Maurer!!! 
The crowd really got wild when he came out! I can't blame the girls sitting next to me if they were so enthralled! Who wouldn't be?! Especially when you're a big fan of his film "Crazy Little Thing Called Love a.k.a. First Love"! (Thanks to cookie monster, my college friend, who introduced me to his movie!) 
Indeed! It was one successful event! 
Thank you for the sponsor of my invite, you know who you are. haha! :) 

I wasn't really prepared for this. So, I just came with denims. 
When the show ended, people took the stage for photo ops! haha
And before I went home, I bumped into this cute guy with girls taking photos with him. I can't resist his charm so I took a snap. haha! 
Congrats Penshoppe for the wonderful show! :) 

♥ Anne G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...