Friday, June 8, 2012

Philippine Fashion Week Day 2 - SM Ladies' Fashion

SM Department Store started in 1972 at the downtown of Manila. It was founded originally as a shoe store by Henry Sy, Sr. in the year 1958. 


And last, May 23, 2012 (Wednesday), I got to watch their show with my close college friend / seatmate / shopping mate Bea of bealim27.blogspot.com at the Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2012!


I'm gonna take you to the Show!
Hit play  --- >   
The show started with their very own Parisian shoes. 
 

SM Ladies's Fashion and Accessories, and also SM Girls Teens' Wear

Resort/Swimwear
Megan Young
  

Casual/Everyday Outifts
           
 Fashion bloggers!
Camille Co of itscamilleco.com
Lissa Kahayon of lissakahayon.com
Patricia Prieto of itspatriciaprieto.com
Alyssa Lapid of alyssalapid.com
Laureen Uy of breakmystyle.com

Corporate and Party Chic
  
 

This RED long gown ended the show with a WOW! 
 
    

We also spotted some celebrities like Ms. Melanie Marquez, Denise Laurel, Victor Basa, Ryza Cenon, Grace Lee, Barbie Forteza and more!
 
 
Since, I was fortunate but unlucky, I brought my digital cam but I left the batteries at home. So, some of the photos were taken from my camera phone. >stupid battery!haha<


And I'd like to give credits to the following for the clear and beautiful photos from the show:
-Mr. Celwyn Abasolo
-thestyleshifter.tumblr.com
-SM Ladies' Fashion
-SM Girls Teens' Wear
-Leg Love by City Lady


Thank you SM Ladies' Fashion for the wonderful show and invites! :) 


♥ Anne G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...