Monday, June 18, 2012

Outfit Post : Print in the City


Live life when you're still young, and love life when you get old. 
Explore. 
The only limits on your life are those that you set yourself.
Dream BIG. Aim High.
Leave prints in the city before you depart. Walk barefoot if you have to. 

I think it's about time to take blogging into the next level! I've been thinking about it and I've made up my mind. I'll be having weekly outfit posts!! Yehey!

Thank you for those who believed, I'll try my best to achieve. :)

Animal Print Dress - c/o Isabelli Na Kayo
Velvet Coat - thrifted
White Wooden Platform - gifted
Animal print ring - Carriedo

♥ Anne G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...