Monday, June 18, 2012

Isabelli Na Kayo

Thrifted away was created to set as a guide to fashionistas and bargain hunters who have a tight budget (like me!). :)


Each week I'll be featuring item(s) from different shops/stores which I find interesting. 

And for my first post, let me introduce to you : Isabelli Na Kayo!

Isabelli Na Kayo is an online shop I found on Facebook back when I was still in college. Honestly, it was the first online shop I've ever tried.

Most of their items are Korean apparel but now they're also embracing the love of branded apparels such as Forever 21. 

Last June 12 (Philippine Independence Day), I received a package from Isabelli Na Kayo delivered by LBC! I was surprised to see the delivery man since that day was a holiday. 
My mom and I were so excited to open the parcel. She even handed me the scissors so we can see what's inside!! 

Tadaaaaa! It's the animal print dress! 
The studs were really awesome!
They're attached and pinned down. So, there will be no worries of losing the studs while in the laundry! 
 
The cloth is very fine. No extra dangling threads and the cloth is perfectly cut.
It's also double lining!


Rating:

Delivery ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5
Quality   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5
Fit           ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥    4/5

Fast delivery. Check!
Perfect Quality. Check!
Fit. I have humongous arms. haha! (check out my outfit post here!)

Show us some la-la-love! ♥
Check out Isabelli Na Kayo on Facebook.
Like Thrifted Away on Facebook.

♥ Anne G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...