Wednesday, May 23, 2012

“With SkinWhite, I Can Be the Fairest of Them All”

 "Mirrormirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"
-Queen 
(Disney's Animated Film - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
Would you like to be the queen and keep on asking the mirror who's the fairest of them all? Keep those mirrors hanging and start using Skin White! 
Ever since, having a fair skin was really a blessing. Fair skin is having a good clear complexion. 


Who wouldn't want to have fair looking skin?! Even prince charming couldn't resist Snow White's fair skin! 


Wanna know a secret? Skin White can help you achieve that fair looking skin! 

SkinWhite has SYNCHROWHITE ACTION that works in FOUR ways all the time:
1. WHITENS the skin’s surface
2. REDUCES formation of new dark pigments at its source
3. NOURISHES skin with Vitamins
4. PROTECTS skin against toxins and UV rays

I must admit. I was a Skin White user. I used to have those dark spots on my face but ever since I used Skin White, those dark spots are G-O-N-E! I can't blame my boyfriend if he couldn't resist touching my beautiful blush white face. :) 

And oh, join Skin White's Love to be Near Summer Promo and you can win a Canon EOS 600D DSLR camera just by submitting a photo of you and the person you want to be near to! Isn't it great?! 
Click here to join! 



Like this blog? Click here to get the latest updates! ;) 

♥ Anne G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...