Sunday, May 27, 2012

Quick Post: Leighton Meester & Mario Maurer @ Penshoppe Fashion Show 2012

I know it's already late and I'm already dead tired. But I just couldn't get over with Penshoppe Fashion Show! 

I saw Leighton Meester of Gossip Girl and Mario Maurer of Crazy Little Thing Called Love A.K.A First Love, earlier this night! People (including me! #FANMODE) were really screaming and excited to see them both! 

It's like a dream to see them both! *haaaaay*

Anyway, just want to share some of my photos earlier. :) 





Thanks a lot Penshoppe for bringing them! Hope to see Blake Lively too! ♥

Good night! *the girl with the biggest grin* :D


Oh by the way, Please join my 2nd blog giveaway courtesy of Eazy Fashion! (Click here to join!) 

♥ Anne G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...