Sunday, May 6, 2012

Candy Style Awards 2012

I've always loved Candy Magazine, it is every Filipina teen's best-est friend. It has helped me to survive my teen age years, best reference for any teenage problems - including personal care, fashion, love life, family matters and school stuffs.
 
And this year, Candy Magazine recognized 8 Candy girls - Camille Co, Tricia Gosingtian, Sarah Lahbati, Patricia Prieto, Jaz Reyes, Jasmine Curtis-Smith, Kryz Uy and Laureen Uy at the Candy Style Awards 2012 held at Rockwell Tent, Makati. It was a fun-filled event loaded with fashion and Candy Cuties. ♥ 

Here are some of my photos: 
 
  
With one of my favorite bloggers, Ms. Patricia Prieto
Candy Cutie, LA ♥
Partyfuels
Candy Team with Candy Cuties
With my blogger friend, SunDman
Candy Style Awards was indeed a successful event! With more than a hundred of Candy girls who attended, every Candy girl surely went home with a smile. 
♥ Anne G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...