Tuesday, April 10, 2012

SoFA Open House 2012!

Ever since I heard about SoFA (School of Fashion and Arts), I fell in love with them.

When I saw this post on my Facebook News Feed,  I felt my creative blood rushing again. I was really itching to come to this event! 



Come to the annual SoFA Open House this Saturday!


An exclusive talk on SoFA's new approach to design as curated by SoFA's Academic Dean and former instructor from Parsons New School for Design and Pratt Institute. Know about their programs, the future of the design industry and learn what it takes to be a part of it.


This is FREE ADMISSION!


Drop them a PM to reserve a slot by calling the Admissions Office at 4784622 loc 115 or email at admissions@sofamanila.com.


Visit their website at http://sofamanila.com/
Like them Facebook!


Hope to see you there! 


♥ Anne G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...