Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I♥KOI Fashion Show

I Love Koi is a clothing line which caters to women of all body types. They are not exclusive for the petite neither the plus size. And that is what I like about them! It shows the diversity of the choices from their shop. 


Last week, April 19, a blogger friend and I won invites from Manila Shopper to the launching of Koi Summer Swimwear Fashion Show - designed by well-known bloggers at the Prive Luxury Club in Bonifacio Global City. 
And while waiting for the show to start, we bumped into someone. . Yes it's Stacy from The Plump Pinay
My friend and I were so stunned! She looks really HOT like her red hot hair!

The show started at around 11:00 P.M. by awarding the best dressed for the night and launching their newest collection. 
Now it's the bloggers' collection! Starting off with The Plump Pinay! The people were so excited to see voluptuous and curvy women! (including me!)
 Who wouldn't love them anyway?! I believe that they stand as an inspiration among women. 

Next off was Patricia Prieto's collection! 
I love the purple swimsuit! It was kind of sexy-conservative mood without revealing too much.

Last and definitely not the very least, Ms. Tricia Gosingtian's collection!  
The vibe of her collection was simply pretty and retro. And I love it! Especially when I saw the polka dots! **drooling** haha! 

The show was a success and neither Jade and Lace for their I Love Koi Summer Swimwear Fashion Show! 
On our way out, we also bumped into the very pretty Ms. Tricia Gosingtian and she looks like a doll! 
Zalora was also present as one of the sponsors of the event. Zalora is an online store offering the best of the fashion brands including I Love Koi! They gave away P250.00 worth of GCs to those who signed up in the event.
Here's a little sneak peek of what I looked like during the show: 
Show them some la-la-love! 

Like I Love Koi on Facebook.
Visit their website here.

Like this blog? click here to get the latest updates.

♥ Anne G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...