Sunday, April 22, 2012

Anywhere, Anytime.. It's Jergens time!

Upon arriving home last Tuesday night, my mom told me that there was a package for me. My mom and I were really excited to open the package! 
It's the package from Jergens! 
The first thing that I've noticed when I opened the package was the FRAGRANCE! I really really love the smell! The scent made me feel refreshed and invigorated. It's the smell of the skin when you just came out of the bathroom after a refreshing shower. 

Second was the very handy bottle. You can bring it Anywhere, Anytime! I even brought it on my clutch during the I Love Koi Fashion Show! (which I'll be posting later)
Inside my clutch
Third thing that I love about Jergens is that it keeps my skin hydrated and moisturized and there is NO GREASY feeling when applied! So even I'm out, there will be no worries of that sticky irritating feeling when sweating! 

Jergens Moisturizers comes with different variants. Here are just some of them: 

1. Jergens Skin Smoothing - It has micro-beaded, natural fruit acid formula which gently buffs away dry, flaky cells to reveal skin polished to perfection! 
micro-beads with natural fruit acid formula
2. Jergens Anti-Bacterial - Enriched with the unique anti-bacterial BC system that provides daily protection from bacteria and germs. It's a germ-bacteria protection and moisturizer in one bottle! 
3. Jergens Soothing Aloe Relief - Helps relieve dryness cause by environment stress. It contains aloe, cucumber and  eucalyptus which cools and moisturize the skin. This is one of my favorites because I love the soothing smell of cucumber although I don't really eat cucumbers. haha!
4. Jergens Ultra Healing - This is best applied to the roughest parts of the body  like the heels, elbows and knees which needs extra hydration. This is the best solution for those thick callouses to feel the smoothness and softness of the skin.
5. Jergens Age Defying - It has the combination of powerful cocktail of antioxidant vitamins and essential hydrators to help restore and rejuvenate skin that is beginning to show the signs of aging. With continuous use,  it triples the skin's moisture content to improve elasticity and slows the effects of skin aging. 
6. Jergens Original Scent - Leaves skin embraceably silky and and subtly fragranced with the classic Cherry-Almond Scent. This is second on my favorite list because I love the smell of cherries on my skin without overdoing it. 


Anywhere, Anytime, It's Jergen's Time! Jergens Moisturizers are available in the supermarkets.


You may also join their Anywhere, Anytime MAKEOVER PROMO


Get a chance to win P100,000.00 worth of Makeover plus 1 year supply of Jergens Moisturizers! 
click here to join! 


Like Jergens Moisturizers in the Philippines on Facebook


Like this blog? Click here to get the latest updates! 
Follow me on Twitter


♥ Anne G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

I'm open for Questions, Suggestions, Promotions and anything under the sun, kindly leave it here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...