Endorse your friends, family, class mates and colleagues to John Robert Powers and get up to almost Php7,000 in referral fees. Call our sales consultants now!
John Robert Powers Makati
4th Flr. Casmer Bldg., 195 Salcedo St., Legaspi Village, Makati CityTel. No. 892-9511
John Robert Powers Quezon City
Ground Flr. Cinderella Bldg., 825 EDSA, Quezon CityTel. No. 927-0465
John Robert Powers Alabang
2nd Flr. JJACCIS Bldg., 1208 Acacia Avenue, Madrigal Business Park, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Tel. No. 659-0052
JOHN ROBERT POWERS REFERRAL PROGRAM: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Eligibility. Anyone is eligible to refer students at John Robert Powers Ad Center, Inc (hereby known as “JRP”). For minors, a written consent must be issued by the parent/legal guardian.
2) Referrals. A referral is a person who successfully enrols at John Robert Powers vouched by your endorsement. You receive referral commission when a new student you have referred to John Robert Powers passes assessment and enrols, with payment received in full by JRP. To ensure that you receive the correct commission a JRP Referral Form must be filled up before the initial interview of your referral. All courses offered at JRP are eligible for commission including all Personality Development and English Learning Program classes. The class offering and referral fees are subject to change by JRP.
3) Referral Fees. Referral Fees are as follows: Per successful enrolment of each referral:Referral Fee = (contract price – (tax + bank charges )* 2%Fees can be used for Level upgrades. Also, you can avail of special offers, discounts, Gift Certificates and other perks as seasonally available.
4) Payment Terms. All payments to you shall be made via cash or cheque thirty (30) days after the end of the calendar month in which the full payment of your referral will fall. Payment shall not be made by any other method unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by John Robert Powers.
5) Term/Termination. Once we accept your Application and/or Referral Forms into the Referral Program, this agreement will be in effect. and shall remain in effect for one (1) year from the Effective Date, automatically renewing in the same periods. Either party may terminate this Agreement, with or without cause, by giving written notice of termination to the other party (email is sufficient).
7) General Terms and Conditions
A. Confidentiality. Except as otherwise provided in this agreement or with the consent of the other party, we both agree that all information including, without limitation, customer and vendor lists, and pricing and sales information, concerning us or you, or any of our Referrals provided by or on behalf of any of them shall remain strictly confidential and secret and shall not be disclosed to third parties, or utilized, directly or indirectly, by such party for its own business purposes (except as contemplated by this agreement) or for any other purpose except and solely to the extent that any such information is generally known or available to the public through a source or sources other than such party hereto or its Referral.
B. Indemnification. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless John Robert Powers, and its subsidiaries and Referrals, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, members, and other owners, against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including solicitor’s fees) (any or all of the foregoing hereinafter referred to as “Losses”) insofar as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based (i) any misrepresentation of a representation or warranty or breach of a covenant and agreement made by you herein, or (ii) any claim related to your referral, including, without limitation, content not provided by us.
C. Governing Law. This agreement will be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
♥ Anne G.